BiOptimizers relies on this Return and Cancellation Policy to ensure customer satisfaction with every purchase. When a customer contacts us by phone or email, our initial response is to assist getting technical support or customer service for the customer from the vendor of the product that the customer purchased. However, in some cases a product may be unsatisfactory to the customer for reasons completely beyond our control, in which case a return or a cancellation may be processed.
c/o Masszymes Inc
37 Inverness Drive East Suite 100
Englewood, CO 80112
Customer Support Phone Number: 1-800-719-2467
BiOptimizers's Product Return Policy
Our return policy for all BiOptimizers products is as follows:
- BiOptimizers will, in its sole and absolute discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any product purchased using our services within 365 Days from the date of purchase. For recurring billing products, returns for more than one payment may be provided if requested within the standard 365 Day return period.
- Customers requesting a return after 365 Days will be required to work directly with the vendor for technical support or customer service. Vendors may request a return, on behalf of a customer, of any purchase up to 90 days after the date of the BiOptimizers customer's purchase.
- If a customer requests a return and the return is approved by BiOptimizers, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer, in part or whole. If the return is for a recurring billing product, then the return policy allows for the most recent payment to be refunded. Multiple payment returns can be provided as long as they are within BiOptimizers's Return Policy. A return on a recurring billing product will also result in cancellation.Returns will only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the purchase is not eligible for return.
- When a product is returned, the customer generally receives a full refund. Payouts from that sale are debited back out of the corresponding vendor and affiliate accounts. When a product is returned the customer retains the product and, in many cases, the customer has received a benefit from the product prior to the return. In such cases, BiOptimizers reserves the right to issue a refund for less than the full purchase price.
- International (non-US) Customers: Please note that for products being returned from an address outside of the United States, BiOptimizers will reimburse the Cost of the Products but NOT the cost of the return shipping.
- Our vendors are not permitted to make any guarantee that conflicts with our return policy. If you find a product sold through BiOptimizers with any warranty that conflicts with our return policy, please bring it to our attention so that we may take corrective action.
Reasons Why a Purchase May Be Refunded
BiOptimizers has every incentive to keep customers happy by providing quality products and service. To promote customer satisfaction, BiOptimizers reserves the right to reverse a sale, including but not limited to the following:
- If the customer provides a valid reason for requesting a return within 365 Days of purchase;
- If the vendor of the product requests a return on the customer's behalf within 90 days of purchase if our customer service team confirms there is a valid reason for the return;
- If the customer provides a valid report that the charge was fraudulent or unauthorized;
- In order to comply with credit card industry rules, ACH industry rules, PayPal terms of service, U.S. law, and requests from verified US judiciary or law enforcement agents; or
- For any other reason BiOptimizers deems appropriate.
Abuse of the Return Policy